Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleep training a crazy little man!


A few months ago, Hunter decided to outsmart his crib and learned to climb out of it.  One day I went upstairs to change out laundry and found Hunter playing with his bath toys in the toilet.  I figured out he was using the chair next to his bed to climb out.  Moved the chair and problem solved, right?  Of course not, that would be too easy.  Hunter has once again learned how to climb out of his crib.  He takes all of his animals & blankets and puts them in the one corner and out he climbs.  I finally decided that my child was too smart for me and into a toddler bed he went.   One would think he would love his new found freedom of getting into and out of his bed on his own.  Wrong, again.  During the day he loves to climb into and out of his bed a million times as he laughs hysterically.  But when it comes time to sleep in it, he sits in the middle of his bed and screams.  And I thought the nights of endless crying were past us....


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie, I am trying to email you, but it keeps coming back. I'm sending it to katiekgates@gimail.af.mil. Has your email address changed?

T

background