Friday, February 20, 2009

I just don't get it!


I was looking around the internet tonight for gift ideas for Hunter's first birthday and came across the coolest thing ever.  For those of you who have seen the little man eat, you will completely understand why I was so excited.  Well they make long sleeve bibs!  Who knew?!?  They look like those paint smocks you wear in preschool.  The downfall?  The little boys print is urban something or another.  I just don't get what is with the skulls all over kids clothes these days.  I totally don't understand what the draw is?  Although I suppose after having it for only a week it will be stained with spaghetti, berries and who knows what else.  I mean the point is really to prevent him from ruining yet another outfit and not win a fashion contest right?  Or maybe I will just stick with the eating in the diaper trend I've started the past week.  It really cuts down on the laundry!

2 comments:

Patricia Wright said...

I totally agree! I've even seen heart-shaped skulls and crossbones on little girl's clothes. What the heck?! I'm not buying that stuff for my kids or anyone else's. I wonder how long it will take the fashion "industry" to come up with something not stupid....

Unknown said...

I love it when the system converts everything into Japanese for me... I enjoyed reading your profile in kanji and katakana.. I just submitted my own words for your profile so the reading was interesting.. ha Miss ya T

background